Asking a friend, or even a billingual person to perform translations for your company can cost a lot more than the price of professional translation.
The amount of money you will save by the use of non-professional translation is never worth the potential loss of revenue from your corporate image being devalued due to errors in your corporate message.
Common translation myths
- Translation can be done by anyone that speaks both languages
- Professional translation is very expensive
- One translation company cannot do multiple-language translations
- Online translation websites are good quality translation
What you need to know?
- Glasgow Translation is part of the AOD translation group, which is in fact a European company, therefore you pay less as all prices are in Euro rather than Pounds.
- All translations are perfomed by humans, not by any type of automated software to ensure the highest quality.
- All translations are performed by vetted translators whose native tongue is always that of the target language, so you will be assured that the resultant text is written in the exact same tone and manner as the original.